Smurf ID accounts were created as a free and easy way to meet several Smurfs' Village related needs! There are many benefits to having a Smurf ID account, including but not limited to the following:
- Cloud Save Backup made to the PopReach Servers.
- (Player accessible which provides protection for your progress.)
- Archived Cloud Save Backups made to the PopReach Servers.
- (Accessible by us to provide additional protection.)
- Smurfs' Village In-App purchase verification.
- (Eliminates the need for you to provide proof of purchase via receipts.)
- Access to the Smurf ID Friend System.
- (Lets you manage and gift friends in Smurfs' Village.)
To register for a free Smurf ID, go into your Smurfs' Village Menu > Settings > My Account > Smurf ID. Once you have finished registering the account, please go back into the Menu > Settings Tab > My Account > Cloud Save. Make sure that the Autosave Option is on (Green). Next, press the Save Button. Confirm that it shows the last save was just made on the current date and time. If it does, then your progress should now be backed up to our Smurf ID Cloud Servers.
To find your actual Smurf ID so that you can provide it to Customer Support, or add new friends, go into your Smurfs' Village Menu > My Account > Smurf ID Settings > and locate the Smurf ID in the upper right corner of the menu screen. Please note, Smurf IDs can only contain the following numbers and lowercase letters: 9876543210cdghjklmnpqrtvwxyz.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding a Smurf ID account, please submit a ticket with our Customer Support Team!